Wordpress Support Service
Website vulnerabilities can make it easy for a hacker to gain access to your website. Outdated plugins, theme or WordPress version can be exploited and used to steal your online data. WordPress out the box is a very stable but not very secure. Due to it’s popularity and use of PHP coding it has made WordPress websites a hot target for online hackers.
There are a number ways we secure WordPress websites. A full security audit will be done to determine what your website needs. Below are a many of our most common practices.
- Website security & code hardening
- Check & set correct file permissions
- Move the administrator area
- Set up Real time file monitoring that can detect any changes in files.
- Removing unused files.
- Removing unused Themes and Plugins
- Install real time anti-virus & configure to suit.
- Set up monitoring notifications
We also offer as part of our advanced monthly website security plan full website backups. Backups include:
- All data folders and contained files.
- Full SQL database.
We share the database and full site backups directly to a synced shared folder which you have full access to.
If you need a website backup restoring this is a separate charged service. A site restore is normally charged at £35.00.
A typical backup schedule would look like this…
- Daily database backup at 11:00pm. The last 7 backups will be stored and refreshed.
- Weekly database & files (Full backup), every Sunday at 9:00am. The last 3 full backups will be stored.